Jessica received her Master’s Degree of Science in Occupational Therapy from Richard Stockton school of New Jersey in 2006. She became a certified hand therapist in 2014.
Jessica’s professional focus has been in outpatient upper extremity orthopedic care with a focus in hand therapy. She has completed affiliations in hand therapy, outpatient orthopedic rehabilitation, and pediatrics. Jessica’s areas of interest include splint fabrication for the upper extremity, neural mobilization techniques, and manual therapy.
Jessica has continued her education by taking courses such as:
- Completed over 4,000 hours in Hand Therapy Treatment
- Neural Mobility: Examination and Intervention Strategies
- The Elbow: Current Trends in Assessment and Treatment
- 2011 Surgery and Rehabilitation of the Hand with Emphasis on the Elbow and Shoulder
- Incorporating Yoga into Upper Extremity Rehabilitation
- Neuro Mobilization Of the Upper Quadrant
- Surgery and Rehab of the Hand: Emphasis on the Wrist